MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Friday, October 24, 2014

The Direction Of Things..

Whats going on Fam, I know I haven't been giving to much details but this is where it will begin..

This Monday Oct 27th Ill drop a fun track I've been messing around with for the past week. My plans are to at least drop a track every other week equaling 2 tracks a month just to get back in the sport of things.  (these tracks will be self recorded, self engineered & self produced) What can I say I love being apart of each trait...

Mean time behind the scenes Im working on a solid mix tape for you guys, for myself an of course we gotta do it one time for the haters!! So, details on that should come soon enough.. Once I get everything configured I will definitely keep you guys posted. Till then just keep an eye out, I promise to make it worth it.  A little insider is .. The new mixtape will be called (Just Coastin Vol 1).  Art work coming soon…

And on one last note I am currently in the middle of producing a few singles. I don't have to many details as of yet but I will soon enough. So much is going on an so much more is picking up, this new wave of music is going to be a nice way to end the year in 2014 or begin the year of 2015! Only time will tell. Stay up an be safe fam. #blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment