MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Sunday, October 26, 2014

MMJ / Ebola / Monday's Track

Hey fam, thought I'd share a few things that caught my eye this morning & drop a few lines.


Monday Oct 27th Ill be dropping my "first back at it home mixed track" called - "CupOfMusic" since my last home released track was back in mid 2012 featuring the artist Trizzy releasing these 3 tracks (Do It Again) (The Question) & (10am Pacific Time) inside of the personal home studio…Dam its really been sometime since I got involved with all the aspects.. but go ahead an check those tracks out when you get some time fam..I hope you all enjoy… Stay tuned because I got a lot more coming your way of course & we will be getting that ball rolling monday.

On another note I hope we all keep ourselves in good health. Lets all stay on our toes an be sure not to get ourselves sick or in positions to be vulnerable to such an illness like Ebola. This type of virus takes 3-21 days before you know you even have it… Once again just be careful… get update with the link provided here.. (WiKi Ebola) I just want you to understand the virus, then take a good look at social media/ main stream media an of course alternate media to see how fast this illness is moving threw our own country/world. Be safe an stay blessed fam. 


Last but definitely not least… WHOS VOTING!?!?!


The photo says it all! I hope everyone in the state of florida understands how important this movement is… and not just for the state of florida but for the country… This will lower all the petty crimes arrests an remove a ton of innocent people for shitty things such as possession from behind locked bars.. Those cells was made for real time offenders not our friends an family who got stuck in a shitty situation.

One Love.
-Coastin

No comments:

Post a Comment