MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Monday, April 16, 2012

Time Tells Drop Date! ! !

What's going on fam? You know I had to get on today an keep my word. 


The drop date? Ya, the drop date... Time Tells Drops MAY 1st! 




In other news expect 3 more mix tapes soaring your way real soon! Ive been so busy day an night, in an out of the booth, beat after beat, bar after bar, mixing sesh to the next..living life an you already know, putting a firm grip on this money! Shiiiiii-- This mix tape dropping to you on the first "Time Tells" is just a glimpse of the styles Ill be snapping into in the near future...


Im working on so much since I actually do ALL my work MYSELF, to be real I can't even pin point whats going to happen nextttt...but eyyyy!


Thats life? Right?
#life


But I do like to keep my word! So with that said! Its one love fam! 
#much_respect


Also check out a track off the upcoming mix-tape ft Legend.
Blowing Purp Ft Legend mp3


Haven't Already? Share this page & my music with some friends. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment