MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Monster Fans

It been awhile since I mentioned anything to my true fans who fell in love with the song "Monster." The next mix tape "Time Tells" includes 2 songs similar to the theme of which monster was related to . "Anything You On Girl" &  "Top Of My Game" are the song titles. I do plan to have a heavy related song in the NEAR future juuuuust encase these just don't cut it for my fans....But I'm sure that will not be the case. ^.^


In other news. "Who Im Jookin"
Yoooo, Not gonna lie, this morning was a pretty good mess, wasn't feeling it till I got on an decided to check up on my music's insights. I was slightly surprised to see the number one song I ever put out was not my automatic assumption due to the feed I received from my HOT / FAN favorite  "A Hundred Grand" track ...BUT due to the amount of downloads all my songs have received "Who Im Jookin" clearly wipes the board! {]o.o[} #good_shit #real_rap #much_love




I GOT A LOT MORE COMING! #respect

No comments:

Post a Comment