MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Sunday, June 4, 2017

New Studio Build Out + New Music!

   Whats poppin fam! I had to reach out to ya'll and getchu good folks up to speed! Im still getting these tracks together to bring out a real summer treat!.. but in the mean time I'm currently in the process of getting the new studio put together.
   This project is going to be fairly small as now Im turning my focus from getting tracks done to getting the best quality tracks done, doing them myself like alwayzz... I think 5 years of just writing, spitting, and and laying it all down amongst engineering was a good enough warm up. Be ready fam. I told myself last year that was the end of the sloppy work & quick lyrics! I only wanted to be heard, and year after year I kept trying to improve my own engineer game. I know i know, everyone seeks professional help but Im a man of many traits and I enjoy being apart of the creation all the way threw.

Stay Blessed !

-JustCoastin

No comments:

Post a Comment