MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Sunday, August 11, 2013

The HTB Project


HTB Project...

MrCoastin in the booth @ the HitTownProMusic studio. Recording the last track for the mix tape.. 6 out of the upcoming 10 tracks was recorded in this studio.

So I just wanted to start of with the release date...
When will the release date be.. this mix tape will release on August 31st. #trust
The video promos for this mix tape are not finished as there is 1 morethats in the middle of getting put together, this video will run about 1 minute an 30 seconds.. Thats all I can really say..I don't wanna give away to much..lol
BUT I will tell you, the track featured on that promo will be one of the H0T songs off this mix tape! Ive already taken tally, an its been a hands down decision. Most say.."Flip Time is my Favorite."


HTB Intro Background

What is it we are seeing?: Your touring threw Vegas baby! I thought I'd let my viewers see some of the classic vehicles as we get the video rolling... lol ..Who doesn't like classics?..
What should we expect?: Out of this track? A lot, I mean this intro isn't the highest of its quality, but I think I painted a pretty clear picture, with just enough flow to show any of the listeners who pop in this mix tape off the first track how versatile I am before we get into specific themed music where listeners usually stray off depending on the actually beat / instrumentals.
What is it we are hearing?: Your hearing the Intro to the Intro. The words said are pretty clear.


What Its Worth Background

What is it we are seeing?: I start the video off here in FL right on the i95 an take you on a quick trip into Vegas! #flashinglights
What should we expect?: This track brings a massive amount of hype to the table. Lenise & her beautiful voice definitely helped carry this track across the finish lines! This song also has been on the high demand note after showing a few close friends an family. Its got a real smooth sound, where you can either let go an relax or just lean while you ride. #HTB #AUG31
What is it we are hearing?: Your hearing snip bits of both the chorus an my verse (Coastin), Once again the point of this is just to give a slight preview of whats to come! This track was a great success within the ideas an direction we wanted to push it (HitTownProMusic). I can't wait for the audience to enjoy this real classical smooth track. "What it's Worth"
Sleep Eat & Sh*t Music
If I'm not at the studio, Im in the l@b! #allday #idoesit

No comments:

Post a Comment