MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Sunday, August 18, 2013

RELAX! Its Sunday!

How Im Feeling Today..

Relax Fam, I can't tell you how to, but I can show you the images that take the words right out of my mouth. Enjoy. Be e-Z!

 Wish it worked like that...


 Smoke One ... 


 Pool Side ... Butt naked!!


 Almost makes me want a coke... If they wasn't so vicious I swear Id try an buy one...


 Im... Meltingg .. ing .. ing ... g . .. g


 Put your headphones on an kick it...


SPA?!

Also fam, don't forget August 31st I will be dropping the HTB mix tape. Spread the word, let others know.  If you haven't yet follow me on twitter! @ https://twitter.com/MrCoastin
Also check out my latest Vlog if you haven't @ MrCoastin Vlog Episode 1
Want some of my latest tracks for free? You can download them here.. @ SoundCloud

ONE LOVE! BE SAFE! #BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment