MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Coming to the completion of this upcoming project...

Whats popping fam! ... Where to start... So, I actually got my hands on a cd today... An incomplete version of the HTB mix tape (as there is work still being done) thanks to the boyz over @ #HitTownProMusic... an I instantly had to pop it in the whip... I enjoyed these available tracks an all I can say so that I don't give away to much isssss... if you got a little system an need a lil cruz good vibe track "Rolling Super Slow" is going to be a FAVORITE! It most certainly took my vote! But don't think thats where it ends.. This mix tape definitely was something I enjoyed working on && at the same time I'm enjoying the results! Keep your eye's peeled fam! #onelove #htb #comingsoon #coastin 


No comments:

Post a Comment