MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Move On

With the latest mix tape released an the real exclusive projects behind a simple red curtain, I think its about time I share a bit more information? Ya?.."YA!" Okay well check me out, My latest mix tape "Time Tells" that has been released May 1st 2012 has bought another 2 FAN FAVORITES! "Stackin & On The Way In" If you haven't already I suggest you take a listen! As far as upcoming music...SHiiiiii...My nigguh Trizzy & I got something reaaal nice coming reaaaal soon, BEST BELIEVE! I also got another project on its way with a whole bunch moreeee! I'm not going to drop all the details, but I did have to go an drop a hint of what to expect.. feel meh?  But I will be rolling out more an more exclusives as the timer ticks! Just keep an eye out for ya boy! Let these haters realize an catch the drift! Share the love fam!
#respect #mh #coastin 

No comments:

Post a Comment