MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weather Bug

Dam, all these sick motha fu*k@s going around touching up everything getting all there snot everywhere . SMH! Sorry had to vent! On the flip! What it do fam??? Last night I got to touch up on a few things, There are a few tracks I am really excited for you all to tune into...BUT I won't spoil the milk! #haha
On another note, I gotta catch back up 2 my web page game, lol an pull my other sites back threw an get it all back on the ball,#chea I've been slippin, nah never that, just been gettin this money up! #ya_heard 

Shout Out's To My Nigguh Purpose,I already know homie we over due to rip up the studio! Shout outs 2 Jon Baggem, I hope you staying up homie! s/o's to my boy Legend! #go_time  s/o's to my boo, mom an fam! Love ya'll!

#one_love

{]o.o[}


Keep ya boy locked! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment