MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

G.R.I.N.D - Coastin Pedia? ^.^

Hey FAM! Whats been going on in the world? Ive been so caught up the past few days, as servers would say in the restaurant industry "I was in the weeds". LOL..But, on a good note, I've been in an out of the lab on several occasions due to some moving difficulties. Which in the end will be worth it! New Lab set up an all! xD
So yes! Im about to get my own place, so time has not been a option! **BUT** its still hasn't stopped me..Just slowed me down a bit since I do produce an mix all my own work. Just know I am working on a few project an when I get to share them with you I know you will love'em! Much Love N Respect Fam!


p.s Thx for the support an sharing my music with others! xD


Coastin'

No comments:

Post a Comment