MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Friday, June 24, 2011

What a week...

So this week I've been wrapping up a couple of tracks, taking closer second looks at them, Since I am the one mixing them down too. Still trying to master out in Sonar8 Producer Edition. The recording program I use. This cycle you will soon begin to see is so that I can still produce a set of songs for my audience but keep them entertained between sessions! So unfortunately I had a few songs i decided to re start the mixing sessions on an a few that you will defiantly see soon. Buuuut the only thing slowing that down is the other efforts to put together even more special media for you!
Keep in tuned! No empty promises! Bringing more your way...REAL SOON!




#canttellmenothing #bodyonme #whoimjookin 

No comments:

Post a Comment