MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Steppin In

   Whats goooood! Man o man! I just got back threw the door! Event after event, an business after business, but on my adventures (its what i call those encounters) meeting up with Jon Baggem was a great stop! My dude is about the music unlike most! He's a real artist! a real rapper! 
   Its like he's :BORN READY! If you haven't already check em out! On the other hand I didn't stop my work! My music! While I stepped out the lab. Ive got more new hottt tracks just blaring threw my heading before i get to hop in the booth threw out this whole up coming week! DAWN TO DUSK MADNESS!!! Its for yall! Appreciate it.


Check back for the updates. Also if you haven't already, check out the facebook fan page for updates, music, to be apart of the fam an show support! 


~coastin.

No comments:

Post a Comment