MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cold As Ice -N- Y the re-make?

I choose to re-record this track in the same style as the original. My goal was to make sure there was alot more clarity. An the reason for this was because the first time I recorded the track cold as ice, I was using youtube's instrumental version playing it over the speakers an recorded it onto my phone (Motorola Back-Flip)...Put 2-N-2 together im sure you understand why I took it down. But I had a fan who not to far back hit me up while he was trynna show the song off an couldn't find it because i took it down of youtube. "YO DREW wtf where is Cold as ice an stay fly at???" i replied i took-em down he said "what? why? i rock out to em!" So... Yo frankie bruh! I put it back 4 u homie!


S/O to #Frankie #JonBaggem #L'z #Purpose #U-Crew #Smack @n everybody on there grind doing what they need to do!


#Canttellmenothin #Bodyonme #Coastin

No comments:

Post a Comment