MrCoastin Recent Tracks

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

B I O ^.^

   All the way from Jackson Memorial Hospital in the year of 1988! On the date of May 17 , MrCoastin took his first breaths of air. Life began..An it was not always easy. Nor will I ever begin to think  life will be easy. I grew up around alot of small time criminals an ruff people in Miami an Opa Locka Fl. I eventually moved from place to place with my parents who had there own struggles/divorce issues going on. Which includes multiple areas in Miami, Opa Locka, Hollywood, An Pembroke Pines.
    I've been brought up in my life with the reality to not trust ne one but yourself, Because at the end of the day that's all you really have. I've grown up always fascinated by cars an motor cycles! As I began to move around an meet new people there was always different types of music going on. I soon began drawing while listening to music, which lead into my interest in Art.
    As I got older I began to put the pencil down an picked up a basket ball for years. In-love with the sport I was always on the court, Always hearing the newest song from the latest artist, because on the basket ball court your not really ballin unless you got a raido near by!! ... ^.^ 
    I slowly began to shift into the love of Music...An it began to really take over a lot of my interest. After my Marine Boot Camp Experience sent me home I put my full dedication into music! Its where i feel I belong! Music ='s Life! 


MrCoastin Age:23

No comments:

Post a Comment